In the women’s World number 3 that has just come out, I think you’ll have to scroll up to the big international trend report which I and fashion editor Sania Claus Demina compiled. We often become totally absorbed in work with trend reports, which takes hours. But then it’s also about 25,000 pictures during the women’s world fotografteam the Spanish international fashion weeks to be ground down to 14 overall, jam-packed pages.
1970s, denim deluxe, vintage fabrics, marine influences, suede, leather and lace. We at the women’s World, of course, was in place in all the major fashion cities when fashion houses showcased their new collections. In the latest issue (DV0315), we summarize our experiences and guide you to the spring’s most important trends.
In this blog I thought I would also share a lot of our trends, first up will be the 24 most important trends to keep an eye on before the new season. Comment if you have a favorite, so much fun to see what you like. Also tell me if there is anything special you would like to have shopping tips? M
- SEAMAN’S aesthetics. Chanel, Emporio Armani and Lanvin makes a classic and have ogled at sailor suit. Striped, white, Navy Blue and a hint of red has the wind in its sails.
- MAXI-Bohemian. Long maxi Bohemian dresses, which were typical of the 1970s, g r style retreat on the fashion scene. Chloe’s feather-light variations seems like dreams. Tommy Hilfiger’s star print feeling is high in 2015.
- URBAN GLADIATOR. Givenchy did the season’s best styling when the combined thigh high gladiator boots with sugar sweet summer dresses.
- Sky Blue. Already in spring collections seemed duvblatt. During the season have tint exploded and Hugo Boss, Christopher Kane, Fendi are just a few of all that looks blue.
- FAR EAST. Maison Martin Margiela and Marni are two of many fashion houses that filled their mood boards with aesthetics from the far East. Including Japanese influence of synthesis in the form of kimonos, obi belts and cherry blossoms.
- ANKELKORTA PANT. Trouser lengths vary, really right now but the very hottest is the ankelkorta. Calvin Klein showed a Navy blue short trousers and struck when two trend birds with one stone. Our Instagramflöden was bombarded by the excited bloggers that have already begun to wear pants.
- LEATHER and SUEDE. Leather and suede are the season’s hottest material and visible in all types of garments from head to toe.
- MEXICAN. RAF Simons, Creative Director at Christian Dior, has created a spring collection whose key garments monk hood reminiscent of convent settings. tunic dress has been in vogue since the 1940s.
- the NETWORK TRAPPING. Networks in white, purple and black, as in Balenciaga, captures the stilmedvetnas looks in total.
- BOLD FLOWERS. Italian Marni showed floral pattern that was larger and bolder than in a long time. Both the Max Mara and Victoria Beckham was inspired by Marimekko poppy. And Fendi, the Orchid to become fashion editors ‘ favorite flower.
11.1970-TALSNOSTALGI. Nostalgia and romantic vibe a la 1970s appears in most designers who revel in bearer form pants, fringed, broad strokes and Indian inspired suede.
- LACE 2.0. On Dior’s catwalk models went in crocheted boots and Chloé embroidery dress in white was crowned the Queen of lace dresses. More delights was demonstrated in Valentino, Givenchy, Chanel and Oscar de la Renta.
- The SEA is DEEP. Valentino and Rodartes dresses inspired by the sea put many fashion hearts on fire. There is something about sea stars and sea patterns that make us crazy happy.
- UNCOMMUNICATIVE. Asim button decorated trouser suit, J.W. Anderson’s play with buttons of different sizes and Dior’s decorations in long, beautiful lines, insert the button in focus.
- VINTAGE FABRICS. Patchwork art of textiles with a past in the 1700 and 1800-century aesthetics is best done by Milan Queen Miuccia Prada.
- DESIGNER-DENIM. This year has been embraced and breathe denim by major fashion houses like Michael Kors, Valentino and Louis Vuitton. Dresses, jackets, trousers, overalls, skirts – we see the beloved material everywhere! For highest trend score should look worn in the same washing from head to toe.
- Fringe. The fransiga continues to be a detail that feel right and Proenza Schoulers long fringe skirt is high on the wish list.
- REP. Isabel Marant, Hermès and J.W. Anderson were some who used rope power booster.
- MILITARY. Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren are gaining ground when it comes to making nyuppdateringar of the classic army fashions.
- the PEEPHOLE. Beautiful and innovative – so goes spring melody. Stella McCartney has gone off with scissors in the pants, with Céline glimpsed hips in open lots and the Versace dresses are full of peepholes.
- SORBETGULT. Another pastel favorite is the sobetgula tones that gladly will be worn from head to toe and in layers upon layers, according to Italian Missoni.
- FEATHER-LIGHT. Fendis pastel mini dresses, Simone Rochas feather-edged vesicles and Jord dramatic bird creations leads us to Twitter of happiness.
- PRIMA BALLERINA. Tulle, powdery tones, skirt and body close. So, we envision a ballerina gardeorb. Burberry accounted for more spectacular stage outfits while Bottega Veneta showed tricot-like creations.
- BARDOTRUTOR. The cute boxes that take us back to the 1950s, a sexy update of Altuzarra and Diane von Furstenberg. Bardotrutorna was spiced by slits, deep ringing and transparency.